Terms & Conditions
I. Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Rhino Coffee Gear's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Rhino Coffee Gear's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rhino Coffee Gear at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Rhino Coffee Gear's website are provided "as is". Rhino Coffee Gear makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Rhino Coffee Gear does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Rhino Coffee Gear or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption), arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Rhino Coffee Gear's Internet site, even if Rhino Coffee Gear or a Rhino Coffee Gear authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Rhino Coffee Gear's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rhino Coffee Gear does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Rhino Coffee Gear may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Rhino Coffee Gear does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Rhino Coffee Gear has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rhino Coffee Gear of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Rhino Coffee Gear’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
9. MAP Pricing Policy
Pricing is subject to change without notice. For details on our Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy, click here.
II. Returns Policy
1. 60 Day Return Policy
a. Rhino Coffee Gear will gladly accept all unused or defective merchandise for return. All unused merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and in a re-sellable condition.
b. Important Note: All Custom Work is NOT eligible for return. All sales are final on this merchandise. Please allow 2-3 weeks for your return to be received and processed. Most returns are processed within 10 business days of receipt in our warehouse. We will send you an email confirming your return has been processed. Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment. There will be no returns on special order items.
2. Returning Merchandise
Rhino Coffee Gear accepts returns up to 60 days from the time it was purchased.
a. Contact our Customer Support team and request the required Returned Merchandise Authority (RMA) # for your return. Send us an email at [email protected]
b. Pack your merchandise securely in the original packaging and adhere your return shipping label and your RMA # to the outside of the package. Please ensure no other shipping labels are visible. Then ship the package back to us.
c. Rhino Coffee Gear is not liable for return shipments that don't include our return shipping label. RMA # is still required if you use your own shipping method. All other policies apply.
2. Rhino Coffee Gear is committed to complying with applicable local legislation and to protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you deal with us.
Collection of information
3. Some information provided to us by clients, customers, contractors and other third parties might be considered private or personal. Without these details we would not be able to carry on our business and provide our services to you. We will only collect such personal information if it is necessary for one of our functions or activities. The kinds of personal information that Rhino Coffee Gear collects includes:
- contact details
- financial information
- information about credit history (for account customers)
4. In particular, personal information is collected from people in the following situations by Rhino Coffee Gear:
- If you contact Rhino Coffee Gear, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- When you apply for and/or establish and/or access an account or order product;
- When you submit your email address to our web site mailing list;
- When you place an order on our website to purchase goods we may require you to provide us with contact information including your name, address, telephone number or email address and financial information (such as credit card details).
5. Financial information that is collected via the web site is used by us to bill you for products and services. Any financial information that is collected is for the purpose of transaction approval and funds transfer. The financial information we collect from you is kept securely and held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
6. At or before the time the personal information is collected by us, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of who we are, the fact that you are able to gain access to the information held about you, the purpose of the collection, the type(s) of organisations to which we usually disclose the information collected about you, any laws requiring the collection of the information and the main consequences for you if all or part of the information is not collected.
Use of information collected and disclosure of personal information to others
7. We may use or disclose personal information held about an individual for the primary purpose for which it is collected (e.g. provision of our services, including administration of our services, notification to you about changes to our services, record-keeping following termination of our services to you and technical maintenance) - that is, to carry on our business and provide services to our customers. We may also use such information for a purpose related to the primary purpose of collection and where you would reasonably expect that we would use the information in such a way. This information is only disclosed to persons outside our business in the circumstances set out in this policy or as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection of the information, or with your permission.
8. In addition we are permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you:
- Where you have consented to the use or disclosure;
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone's health or safety or the public's health or safety;
- Where we reasonably suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in and the use or disclosure is a necessary part of our investigation or in reporting the matter to the relevant authorities;
- Where such use or disclosure is required under or authorised by law (for example, to comply with a subpoena, a warrant or other order of a court or legal process);
- Where we reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary for prevention, investigation, prosecution and punishment of crimes or wrongdoings or the preparation for, conduct of, proceedings before any court or tribunal or the implementation of the orders of a court or tribunal by or on behalf of an enforcement body.
9. Anonymity and Pseudonymity
You have the option of dealing with Rhino Coffee Gear anonymously. However, this only applies where it is practicable for Rhino Coffee Gear to deal with you acting anonymously or under a pseudonym, such as a general enquiry.
10. Direct Marketing
As part of Rhino Coffee Gear functions and business activities and to promote the services we can provide to you, Rhino Coffee Gear may use personal information that you have provided to us for the purposes of direct marketing. Direct marketing includes, but is not limited to, sending to you and/or contacting you in relation to promotions and information about Rhino Coffee Gear products and services. Generally, we will do so where you have expressed your interest to receive such information. You can opt out of receiving direct marketing communications by sending an email to the Rhino Coffee Gear General Manager via our contact form or details provided in the direct marketing communication.
Our websites may contain links to other websites and those third party websites may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other businesses or the content of web sites that are linked to our web site. Rhino Coffee Gear encourages users to be aware when they leave the site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
12. Security and storage
a. Rhino Coffee Gear places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers, clients and contractors. We have security measures in place to attempt to reasonably protect personal information under our control from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. All personal information held is kept securely and that held electronically is held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
b. Personal information is de-identified or destroyed securely when no longer required by us.
c. Rhino Coffee Gear retains the information you provide to us including your contact and credit card details to enable us to verify transactions and customer details and to retain adequate records for legal and accounting purposes. This information is held on secure servers in controlled facilities.
d. Information stored within our computer systems can only be accessed by those entrusted with authority and computer network password sanctions.
e. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect users' personal information, Rhino Coffee Gear cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it or from its online products or services, and users do so at their own risk. Once Rhino Coffee Gear receives your transmission, it makes every reasonable effort to ensure its security on our systems.
f. You are responsible for keeping your passwords and/or account information secret. You should be careful and responsible whenever you are online.
13. Access to and correction of personal information
a. Rhino Coffee Gear is committed to and takes reasonable steps to maintain accurate, timely, relevant, complete and appropriate information about our customers, clients and website users.
b. You may request access to personal information about you held by Rhino Coffee Gear. Requests for access to your personal information should be made via our contact form.
b. We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
c. As you browse our website and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit the page AboutCookies.org to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
IV. Warranty and Claims
a. Some items carry a manufacturer's warranty. Warranty conditions must be noted with the item when purchased. Rhino Coffee Gear’s warranty conditions may vary from the original warranty included by the manufacturer. The warranty extends to the end user of the product and not to the reseller.
b. For warranty claims, the end user must present Rhino Coffee Gear with proof of purchase showing the item, sellers details and date. Warranty may not be valid if purchased from an unauthorised reseller. Some repairs under warranty do not include the cost of shipping the goods to the authorised repair agent. The cost of labour on repairs may not be included in any warranty.
a. Any damages, returns or order discrepancies will need to be notified within 5 working days of the delivery of any order. Claims made outside this time frame will not be accepted. Pricing is subject to change without notice. Returned stock outside of the 5 days will be subject to administrative charges.
b. Incorrectly ordered or unwanted items will need to be shipped back at the purchaser’s expense and will incur a restocking fee. These goods need to be in a good sellable condition. No returns of any type will be accepted without a return authority.